[FWDLK]

Hello again.
I have a 98 sport cc 5.2 auto 4wd.
Anyone have any problems with their front drive shaft ? I'm waiting for a
brand new one. Something went wrong with the inside of it and it's making a
terrible squeaking. To tell you the truth, I'm not real happy with my Dak
and don't know if I'll but another Dodge again. This was the first vehicle I
ever bought brand new besides a dirt bike.

In Dec, I'll have it two years, I've never beat on it and it's been 90-100
highway miles for work commute, I haven't even ever peeled out except in
rain. I meticolously service it and so far.

The normal pining problem and I had to take it back 3 times and then show
them the tsb to correct it.
at 40k a warped exhaust manifold that had to go back three times before they
realized they needed to drive the truck to here the leak I was complaining
about
at 40k Lower ball joints and control arms after 2 trips about a clunking and
the third trip specifically telling them I jacked up the truck and the lower
left ball joint is shot.
at 60k something broke in the trans and it would shift correctly and was
whining ( I also serviced the trans every 30k) so I got a new trans
Now, at 70k I need a complete new front driveshaft.
The dealer doesn't think it's a big deal since I bought the extended
warranty which has paid for itself.
The service writer says "good thing you got the warranty" I said, "this
truck is a piece of shit, I haven't had to fix this much stuff on my 56
Plymouth"

I'm a little aggravated cause alot of this stuff was big dollar items.
there was 10 hours labor on the exhaust and ball joint incident. They also
broke to manifold bolts and had to take the intermediate column shaft out to
drill them out
Nick Sperduto
N.J.

53 Belair