[FWDLK] 57 Chrysler

Hi all,
        For all those with, or those that would like a 57 Chrysler 300C,
Danbury Mint has put out a scale replica of the 57 300 C convertible.
Looks sharp, would make a neat Christmas gift for yourself or ??!!  Item
# 230 in the Dec. catalog.  $112. 800-493-2934
        My boy was cruisin around GeoCities on the net, and found a whole lot
of photos of 50's cars, including "59 Dodge Customs"!!!
He said he will try to find out where they were again, and I'll let you
know.  It must just be the year for all 59 Dodge customs to come out of
the closet.  Oops, I mean storage!
        The list has a member with 59 Plymouths just 60 or so miles from me.  I
hope we can get together sometime, it's kind of neat to have someone
that close with interest in the same year and make cars.
        I have been looking at traderonline.com, there are a whole lot of
Forwardlook cars available this week.
        Keep Smilin',  John in WI