Re: [FWDLK] 57 Chrysler-Danbury & Franklin junk mail

Re: [FWDLK] 57 Chrysler-Danbury & Franklin junk mail

Don,  AMEN!!

I too have the same problem with Danbury, but if you think
that's bad, the Franklin Mint is even worse!! My wife
ordered a model for me a few years ago and now we get two of
all their mailings every week!!! From Marilyn Monroe and
Princess Di figurines to Dragon swords studded with who
knows what - all that junk and I can't stop it! I have
talked to them on the phone and written letters all to no
avail - the mail keeps coming in!

Recently Franklin has taken to calling you at home during
the dinner hour to say "Hi, this is "airhead so & so", how
are you today?" Then break into their pitch. I have told
them to stop this idiotic practice or they would lose a
customer! I haven't had a call now for about a month.

Is anyone else having these junk mail and junk phone call
problems?

Brian