[FWDLK] Christmas

Hi all,
        It's early, but maybe it will help put you in the spirit.
        Night Before Christmas  by John Bartell in WI

        ‘Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the shed,
not an engine was running, not blue and not red;
        The Chrysler, was parked near the tree with such care,
in hopes a DeSoto would soon be there;
        The Plymouths were painted black, blue and bright red,
while the Dodges were sprayed pink and white instead;
        With new plugs and new points, and the timing was set,
when Christmas morning came, a good start we would get;
        When out in the yard, there was a big bang,
from out in the cold, a shiny D500 just sprang;
        Away to the window, to see some shiny new trim,
a two door sedan, with a full hubcaps, to cover the rims;
        The snow was blowing, and the wind was bitter cold,
the Fireflite four door hardtop, begged not to be sold;
        When what a surprise, a hemi did spring,
roaring past a six, and a 313 with a very bad ring;
        With a little Valiant, all polished so slick,
I knew in a moment it was auto not stick;
        Rapidly a Fury rolled past and came to a rest,
nearby stood an Adventurer, and a Imperial with it’s crest;
        To the base of the tree, all lined up in a row,
roll over here Seville, Phoenix and Coronado;
        Now dash away, dash away, dings and broken glass,
the 392 needs oil and the Golden Commando needs gas;
        So across the floor a sedan and hardtop,
the convertible cried, all of this snow, when will it stop;
        And then in a wink, and inside, and out of the gray,
an ice covered Savoy, intending to stay;
        As I turned my head, and looked to the right,
a completely overhauled Red Lion, ahead of a torqueflite;
        Packed in boxes and wrapped in some foil,
new brushes, condensors, rotors and oil;
        This shop full of cars, rebuilders, and the like,
looked awesome in size, next to my kids tiny trike;
        I now looked to the left, too good to be true,
a 300G, 413 with tunnel ram, and painted all blue;
        The look on my face, as my mouth must have dropped,
a long shiny Imperial limo that must have just stopped;
        The wheels of a Chrysler, with wires of chrome,
the fantastic fins, and the stainless on it’s dome;
        With a  shaking, a rattle, a rumble and a pop,
Chrysler, DeSoto, Dodge and Plymouth were to stop;
        It was the year 2001, and of Chrysler I was screaming.
it seemed DC brought back Plymouth, but now I was dreaming;
        So as all of these cars left, that came into sight,
I wish everyone a great Christmas and to all a good night!