Re: [FWDLK] T Day

All
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.  Eat, drink and have a great time.  Just
remember to be careful if you're driving on the Nations highways and country
roads for that matter.  There will be many Police out there today.  Better
safe and sober.
John Paxos (in N.J.)

Phil Paterson wrote:
<< And the same to one and all! Just remember eating turkey and drinking
 Turkey are two different things!
 Happy Thanksgiving!