[FWDLK] Dodge - 325 V8

F-Looker's,

I convinced my wife the other day that we need a dual quad intake for my '58 Coronet, and I am lucky enough to have found one as well.  Since I will be putting on this new intake over the winter, I though I should replace the cam too.  I wanted to get something with a good idle with a little bit of lope to it.  Any suggestions?  Also, what type and size of new carb's should be purchased that won't bog down the engine.  I thought the stock 4 barrel's were somewhere about 500 CFM's, but don't know for sure.  I am running an original car with a stock 325 and Torqueflight.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris
'58 Dodge Coronet