[FWDLK] Locked up brake on 59 Desoto, Help!

[FWDLK] Locked up brake on 59 Desoto, Help!

I just went to take my 59 Desoto out and it seems that the left front brake
is locking up. I can go in reverse okay but as soon as I apply any pressure
to the brakes when going forward it locks up. Any suggestions? I want to use
my car this weekend.
Russell