[FWDLK] Carpet

To All,
  I found this box with a front floor carpet in it. The tag on the back
of the carpet was a little tattered.  And there was no part number on
the box.  Here is what the tag read.
J. P. Stevens & Co. Inc.
M-?OO KB7
Blue
___Chrysler "G"
Front Bench B/S
The carpet appears to be NOS, but it has had somebody living in the box
with it while it was stored.  It is not perfect , but would make someone
a good pattern or usable as is.  There is one spot that looks like some
grease was on it near where the dimmer switch would go thru.  The rubber
mat looks like new with no wear marks on it.  If any one knows what it
fits and can use it or just want it, you can have it free and just pay
the shiping from Shinglehouse, Pa.  I just hate to toss anything away if
someone can use it.  I'm sot sure if it is even a Forward Look Car
Jack  55 Plymouth