Re: [FWDLK] Nov. 25 "Old Cars Weekly News" Atricles

Re: [FWDLK] Nov. 25 "Old Cars Weekly News" Atricles

All
The above weekly has a great article on Plymouth racing in the late 50's and
early 60's.  Gives alot of details that I must have known at one time, but
were new to me when I read the article.  There is also an article on the
DeSoto on page 25 and Plymouth (early) on page6.
John Paxos
'57 Fury