[FWDLK] Body Parts

I'm trying to help someone with a 300C hardtop that is badly
rusted in the door sill and lower cowl and outer trunk edge
areas.  He has found a '59 Saratoga 2dr hardtop body shell
(stripped in junk yard) which is virtually rust free.

I'm hoping someone with some repair experience can tell me if
body parts from a '59 Chrysler 2dr hardtop are IDENTICAL for use
on a '57 C. 2dr hardtop.  "Identical" is a key word here as a
Concours restoration is in the works.

The appearance is similar enough from the outside, but lingering
in the back of my mind are several occasions when I've been
digging in parts books over the years and found '59 items DID
NOT interchange with '57-58 items.

Not talking stainless trim or lighting units here.  Just the
outer sheet and structural metal below the door level across
both sides of the cars.

Comments appreciated.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Wayne