[FWDLK] the Beav

Hi all,
        I feel like it's the late 50's and early 60's lately.  Working on my 59
and watching Leave it to Beaver on TVland on the dish.  I came in the
house the other day for supper, and my daughter was surfing on the dish,
when she came on to the TV Land channel. (#?)
The next thing I knew I was watching the Beaver.  Great show, complete
with Chrysler sponsoring.  Many late 50's and early 60's MoPars make an
appearance almost daily.  Last night there was a 59 Dodge 2 dr hdtp, a
59 Chrysler 4 dr hdtp and a 59 Plymouth 4 dr sedan.  You have to watch
closely, as they are not on long.  Not every show has outside scenes
until the closing.  The commercials are neat too, many from 50's and
60's...I close as I whistle the Leave it to Beaver theme.
John in the 50's