Re: [FWDLK] Gas Gauge Part#

looked it up-fuel gauge is for 64' Valiant series and Barracuda also
                                            S. LOUTHAN    61' Newport
From: Jim Krausmann <Kraus300@AOL.COM>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@LISTS.PSU.EDU
Subject: [FWDLK] Gas Gauge Part#
Date: Friday, December 03, 1999 9:46 AM

Hello,
In sorting out all my "Spares" I came across a Mopar fuel gauge in the box.
It's part # 242 6064. I don't recognize it and my parts book doesn't go
that
far up. Would anybody be able to look it up? (it doesn't look 300 related
and
probably fits something really weird...)
Thanks in advance,
Jim Krausmann (300C, 66 300, Hurst)