[FWDLK] junkyard photos

Hi everyone,
        I've been working on my website, I added a page of Forward Look cars
that are in a wrecking yard in North Central WI.  You can see these at
www.geocities.com/steamymeadowmuffin or click on the number 2 on the 59
Plymouth on the Forward Look list.  Go to Page three, please give it
some time to load.
        John in Dairyland