Re: [FWDLK] 58 Plymouth manuals on ebay

I did the same thing with my manual, although the olnt difference was I GBC
punched it. That's the same binding on last years Forward Look Calander. It
makes flipping through pages so much easier and dosent even come close to the
text on the pages. The covers I took to Kinko's and had them laminate them in
10 mil. Although I'm not as lucky, I'm still in search of that colectible
quality shop book. Seems to me, that the books were such good references,
that they all got used for that purpose, and usualy by people with REALLY
GREASY HANDS! =) Oh well, Happy MoParing this weeekend!

Clay Wood

PS, anyone get any leads on that fuel seding unit part number? I have my NAPA
guy looking, but still nothing.

In a message dated 12/3/99 7:06:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,