[FWDLK] Problem

  Hi all. I've been driving my recent arrival 60 Imperial a little over
the last 2 weeks. She ran so smooth and quiet. Then-- rough and clatter
noise from the engine. My first suspect- timing gear / chain.  I pulled
the front off the engine- all is fine. So I pull the valve covers-- 2
bent push-rods [ caused by 2 stuck valves ].  So-- I pulled the heads.
It seems the old carbon , once heated up, turned to tar and glued the
valve stems. A head job now, then back together. Ooohh, my back aches.
Rich