[FWDLK] Headliner

Hi All

 Just bought a 58 Regal Lancer and not able to determine just what the
headliner should look like. I have the cardboard that is in fair condition
but that is just about it. I would very much appreciate any information that
anyone could give me on this and if anyone is making these replacements. The
car is white and bronze. Also looking for a set of hub caps.

Thanks in advance
Mackey