[FWDLK] 55 plymouth for sale

Saw this on a small dealership lot in Pasadena, TX.  As with most postings of this type, I know nothing about this particular vehicle and have no interest in it.

1955 Plymouth Plaza, light green, standard transmission, 6cyl 230 with a head that has been spray-painted CH*VY orange, 6V system is intact, seatcovers are on the car.  Looks like a decent, driveable original.  I think it said $3500, but the price was hard to read.  (713)473-6227
---
William Keathley
1408 Comfort St.
Cedar Park, TX 78613