Re: [FWDLK] eBay items

I have to second this.  I posted an ad for my '63 Fury
BB wagon on the '62-'65 list Sunday and sold it
Tuesday to a guy who wants it to tow his '63 MaxWedge
Fury.  All parties are happy, and while I might've
gotten more for the car on eBay I get satisfaction
from knowing it will get the resto it deserves (and
that I was never going to do) and go to another MoPar
family.

--- brians <brians@SPRINGLAKEMI.COM> wrote:

> I have a suggestion for all FWDLK members!
>
> When you have an item of interest to the group -
> literature, parts, cars & etc. and you know how much

> you want to get for it why don't you just list it
for