[FWDLK] For Sale

To all,
   I would like to sell my 1955 Plymouth Belvedere 2 Dr Cl Cp.  It was
on the May 1999 Forward Look calender of this year.  It is restored to
original condition and detailed very well inside, outside, engine and
underneath.  It has 49,000 miles give or take a couple on it.  The
transmission is a Powerflite and has been over hauled.  The engine is a
6 cylinder and has been over hauled.  I can give further detail on it
and send pictures.  I am asking $12,000 for it.  It has won in 1996 AACA
1st Junior.  1997 AACA Senior.  1998 1st preservation award AACA.  And
many other awards. I've had it since 1989.  We didn't drive it much this
year as time didn't permit. Any one who may be interested please E-mail
me personally and I will answer any questions you may have.
Thank You,
  Jack Johnson