Re: [FWDLK] [Fwd: Tired of this clunker bill crap...]

Re: [FWDLK] [Fwd: Tired of this clunker bill crap...]

Hi all,
        I wonder just how many vehicles have been taken off the highways and
confiscated to date in New Jersey?  I assume, the testing facilities
mentioned to be completed in 1996 or 1997, are finished and are
operating.  This would mean they have been operating for the better part
of two years.  I would bet the actual number of confiscation's,
especially those of unlicensed collector vehicles in a private driveway
is extremely low, if any at all.
        I don't like tree hugging, environmentalist, extremists greasing
politicians hands for their own cause either, believe me, farmers like
myself, are in conflict with them every day.  But, I wouldn't get my gun
out quite yet.  Check out the latest figures and information for
yourself, and draw your own rational conclusion.   Too many self
righteous groups yell "wolf," whenever some "puppy" whimpers.
        If I'm right, there is an election coming up this next year, use your
votes to voice your opinions.  It may take awhile, but it actually
works.
        Now, to relate this to Forward Look, let's start a
"Save the Fins" organization, and campaign for millions in government
grants and tax shelters!  No more crushing of the innocent! No more
overcrowding of salvage yards!  Fins have feelings too!  Equal rights
for fins!  Have you hugged your fins today?
        All in favor, Say Aye!  John in overtaxed WI
ps: Anyone know a university that has millions to spend on the study of
the effects Forward Look vehicles had on the baby boomers and their
offspring?  I will volunteer to be a paid study.