[FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#224575433: 1957

[FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#224575433: 1957 DeSoto 2 Door Hard Top Fire Flight

Was cruising the auctions for today at eBay and ran across this one. Thought the list might like it.... Good luck people!

Clay

PS, I know nothing about this car other than what is on the auction.

Title of item:  1957 DeSoto 2 Door Hard Top Fire Flight
Seller: swyse@dia.net
Starts: 12/21/99, 19:17:38 PST
Ends:   12/26/99, 19:17:38 PST
Price:  Currently $2,651.00
To bid on the item, go to:      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=224575433

Item Description:
        I am selling for a friend. One 1957 DeSoto 2 door hard top Fire Flight. Car has V-8,Push Button Drive and Dual Exhaust. Car has been stored inside and has no rust. Mom used it for a daily driver a few years back. Runs good.
Feel free to E-Mail me with any questions: swyse@dia.net
I can hook you up with the owner if you prefer.
Money Order/Cashiers Check
20% due within 3 days of close, balance due in 30 days.
Buyer will be responsible for shipping

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com