[FWDLK] any clues

Hi all, my neighbors farm truck does this every year and i do the same
thing every year to fix it. it's a real expensive fix too. i grease the
distributor cam lobe. it sits all year and the grease dries out and the cam
rubs the point follower and wears it down and narrows the point gap a
little at a time till there is no gap left. it progressively runs rougher
and rougher till he brings it over. don't know if this is the same problem
your having but for the cost of a Q-tip full of grease and resetting the
points it's worth looking at. later, jim
57-8 ply's
34 dodge trucks
97 ram
58 ply fury hide-a-bed