[FWDLK] 2000

        Our friends down under seem to have zipped right into another century
effortlessly.  Japan, China, Indonesia and on and on glide graciously
past a time full of change into an unknown that will be history before
we know it.
        I want to wish everyone on the Forward Look list, a healthy, prosperous
new millenium, as we each leave our own little mark in history.
        Have a great time this New Year's Eve, stay safe and drive carefully!
        John and family in WI