[FWDLK] Fwd: FREE 1955 PLYMOUTH

Hey, this guy doesn't belong to our list anymore, but he is trying to get rid
of a couple cars, and made this offer to ANYONE on the list.... His email is
Avaneps@xxxxxxx,
Contact him directly.. He seems to be a real nice guy.....

Josh Ackerman
 <A HREF="http://www.cherrysoda.com/plymouth";>The 1955 Plymouth Page</A>