[FWDLK] speedometer for mid 50's Moparz

After 2  extra speedos, one rebuilt, I said @#()*@#)$(*  and looked for an
aftermarket unit.  Found that Summit had a Sport Comp model that went to 120
mph (or izzit 100, cars in storage)  there is also a 140 mph I think.
It is a 5" dia face and has a trip odo.
I installed it behind the current plastic face, meaning there are two layers
of clear plastic but it is not apparent.  I did have to drill a hole for the
trip odo reset thru the original but remember I had a couple spares.
The same unit could be installed after removing original plastic, but wanted
to keep the stock shape to it.
Cost not cheap, about $120???
but after 4 years it still works.
Lars