Re: [FWDLK] Nordstroms - ad credits

Who gave up their Cadillac, so that it might be destroyed?  And who were the
prop and special effects people who were part of the film crew who performed
the physical act of destruction, and to what union do they belong so that it
might instruct its members to exercise better judgement.  Mightn't it be a
good idea to hunt all these parties down and take them to task, also.
Finally, has anyone suggested writing to the networks who aired the
commercial, even though it's been pulled.  If so, I missed that.  It was a
print ad, too?  Is there a way to get a list of the newspapers and magazines
who carried the ad, and contact them?  Anyone here work for the networks or
publications that did who can help with the list.  If so, may I recommend
that they submit the list anonymously, 1) so that that anyone who may be
part of this list who may be inclined won't take THEM to task too, and 2) so
that their companies won't find out, which may hurt their careers.