Re: [FWDLK] Car Haul Requests

Okay, why don't we each list the departure and destination points that we
need at the moment? I didn't keep all the mails when they first went 'round.
Please simply reply to this message by adding your car to the list.
Once complete, you could run it by your trucker, Dan.

danmerritt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   Texas to Georgia
TheCarNutz@xxxxxxx          Georgia to Las Vegas
ddavids@xxxxxxxxxx          Indianapolis to Spokane