[FWDLK] Parts car

I'm sitting here deciding if I should go look at a 56 Savoy 2dr v/8 with a
stick. Ran ok last summer, guy says it's not in too good of shape. 86k miles
he believes to be original, no power steering or brakes. I don't really need
it. If it had power steering, I'd jump on it. He only want's $250 for it. He
says it's complete, good for parts or resto.
It's about 2.5 hours from where I live.

Nick Sperduto
N.J.

53 Belair