[FWDLK] 57 convertible restoration story

[FWDLK] 57 convertible restoration story

I've "renew" the restoration pages of my convertible: Now 5 pages with pics about my
"never ending" story. I haven't the time to translate the text in english but i've add an
english text on each pic or thumbnails (leave the mouse on each). It'll be kind if someone
who has a good knowledge of french would translate the text (i think about Canadians ..).
If someone has interest, please e-mail me privatly.

To go directly to the page:
http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/mainpage.htm

then click on "l'auteur et son Imperial" button, then "la restauration de son cabriolet...
57" link

At the bottom of each page, click on "suite" (or "precedent" to previous page)

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com