Re: [FWDLK] A question to the list....

Hiya!

I run into this problem often, as I have interest in MGBs, and any old cars
in general.  To omcplicate things, I have a large garage, rent another, and
have a neighbor who lets me use his garage whenever I want to.  Combined with
a weak will, I tend to have all space filled.  However, storage isn't the
real problem.  Funds are much more limited than space, and I end up not being
able to focus on one car and getting it done.  Some cars sit for months
because I can't afford to do anything to them, and sometimes I almost forget
I have them!

The best solution is to locate a good home for the 56 and keep on with your
current project.  Unless, of course, you can find a neighbor with an empty
garage...  :;grin::

Bob
59 Dodge