Re: [FWDLK] french 57 "never ending" story

Re: [FWDLK] french 57 "never ending" story

Whew, and I get aggravated at typos! You got my admiration, Philippe, most of us don't have to
go to all that effort, and I appreciate that you take the trouble to converse with us one
language handicapped folks,lol!