[FWDLK] Looking for a 55 Desoto Generator Mounting Bracket

[FWDLK] Looking for a 55 Desoto Generator Mounting Bracket

Hi,
    If anyone has a generator mounting bracket(the long piece with one little hole and one elongated loop) for a 55 DeSoto they could sell please reply to me privately.  Or, if you know where to buy one please reply as well.

Thanks,
    Andy