[FWDLK] parts car part 2

Well, I went and looked at the 56 Savoy. It was 362 mile round trip.
There wasn'nt anything salvagebale on the car besides the hood (maybe) and
the motor and trans, front and rear windshield.
The fenders had had patches welded in because they never covered over the
weld, but the weld was the only part leftm the rest of the patch was gone.
This was both fenders. The quarters were shot and the driverps one has been
hit from the side, so the top of the fin was actually kinked. The trunk was
shot, the trunk lid had the lock hacked out of it. the part below the trun k
was rotted. the gas tank had a huge smash in it. the floors and rockers were
gone. The headliner had only the bows, the seats were only the springs, the
whole dash was covered in surface rust and all the knobs were missing. Both
doors were rotten and each piece of trim down the side was dented, the
bumpers and and grill were all dented. the v on the grill was ok though. the
motor was missing the air cleaner and it looked like animals were living
under the hood.
the guy got the car on a trade with some other stuff, he owned 200 acres and
115 cars. 99% mopars. he was big into drag racing and building b-body mopars
for people. he said in the 60's he had a couple world records for fastest
mopars. I didn't really need the drivetrain, at least not enough to bring it
home. If anyone else wants it, his name is Al Long and his email is
oopy@xxxxxxxxx
He wants to get rid of the car whole and not in parts.

Nick Sperduto
N.J.

53 Belair
56 Savoy