[FWDLK] '59 Dodge 326 Engine Kit

Hi All!

I am back to the list after a while away from a computer, and am on to another
project.

Instead of putting a '68 383 in my '59 Coronet, I plan to rebuild the original
motor.  A friend at NAPA can get me a 326 Kit for $500, and pistons from a
place back east for $490.  Does anyone know of a better price?

Also, I am looking at selling my '56 Chrysler New Yorker 4 door sedan.  It has
just over 80K original miles, new exhaust, new brakes, and new tires.  The
upholstry is a little crispy, but the dash is beautiful.  It has original
paint, and only a little rust on both rear quarters.  Please e-mail me if
interested.

Great job on the calendar, Dave!

Thanks,

Eric Skowron

1956 Chrysler New Yorker
1957 Chrysler Windsor, 2 dr ht
1959 Dodge Coronet, 2 dr ht
1968 Dodge Polara (Monaco500 clone) convertible
1968 Dodge Monaco 500
1968 Charger 383 4 speed (soon!)
1974 Olds Omega
1979 Chrysler New Yorker