From: John/Jill <jilvis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, January 17, 2000 11:57 PM
Subject: Crusher Alert - Updated List of Restorable and Parts Cars

Thanks very much to those of you who have helped us by posting our car list to various bulletin boards and web sites.  I have just received an updated, and much more detailed, list of the 259 cars that remain (Please post the new list if you can). There are still  many cars that are desirable, complete, rust free, and ready for restoration. As well, most of the "parts" cars have a majority of interior and exterior trim pieces remaining. Our goal is to find homes for as much of the rare, hard to find pieces as possible before the cars have to be crushed. We would prefer to sell the cars in whole, but we will sell pieces as requested.

If you are interested in looking at the cars, they are located near South East South Dakota. Please phone Steve at 605-665-4303. If you are interested in parts you can either call Steve, or return an email to my address. We appreciate your help saving these cars. Thanks. John.

Year

Make

Model

Doors

Body

Quality

Car#

Engine

Transmission

PartsMissing

PartsRusted

1941

Buick

4

Sedan

Restorable/Good

59

6

3-Spd

Pass Rear Fender Damage, Front End Gone

1952

Buick

Eight

4

Sedan

Restorable

241

6

3-Spd

Cracked Winshield, Rear Window

Floor

1953

Buick

4

Sedan

Restorable

169

V8-Nailhead

Auto

Hood Ornament Broken

Qtrs

1953

Buick

Eight

4

Sedan

Parts

128

V8

Auto

1953

Buick

Eight

4

Sedan

Restorable

224

8

3-Spd

Driver Front Fender Damage

Qtrs

1953

Buick

Eight

4

Sedan

Parts

218

8

3-Spd

Left Taillight

Little

1953

Buick

Special

4

Sedan

Restorable/Complete

70

V8

3-Spd

1955

Buick

Special

2

Post

Restorable

231

V8-Nailhead

Auto

Driver Qtr Damage

Lower

1955

Buick

Special

2

Post

Restorable/Complete

190

V8-Nailhead

Auto

Lock Cylinders

Front Fenders

1955

Buick

Special

4

Sedan

Parts/Excellent

187

V8-Nailhead

Auto

Driver Front Fender, Front Bumper Cones

Lower

1955

Buick

Super

2

Hardtop

Restorable

223

V8-Nailhead

Speedo, Driver Mirror

Rockers

1956

Buick

4

Hardtop

Restorable/Buick

160

V8-Nailhead

Auto

Rear Window

Little Rust

1956

Buick

Special

4

Post

Restorable/Good Shape

18

V8-Nailhead

Auto

Complete

Front Fenders

1956

Buick

Super

4

Post

Restorable

6

V8-Nailhead

Auto

Headlight Doors

Rear Qtrs

1959

Buick

Electra

4

Hardtop

Parts

184

Front Clip, Taillights

Lower

1959

Buick

Invicta

4

Sedan

Parts

238

V8-Nailhead

3-Spd

Some

1962

Buick

Le Sabre

4

Sedan

Parts

101

V8-Nailhead

Auto

Bottom

1962

Buick

Special

4

Sedan

Parts

37

Engine, Pass Rear Door Damage

1963

Buick

4

Sedan

Parts

107

Engine

Rusty

1963

Buick

4

Hardtop

Parts

86

V8-Nailhead

Auto

Rear Bumper

Rusty

1963

Buick

Le Sabre

4

Sedan

Parts

72

V8-Nailhead

Auto

Windshield

1963

Buick

Wildcat

2

Hardtop

Parts

22

Front End, Engine

1964

Buick

Skylark

4

Sedan

Parts

122

V8

Auto

Bumper, Grille, Pass Rear Damaged

1966

Buick

Le Sabre

2

Convertible

Parts

113

V8

Auto

Very Rusty

1958

Cadillac

2

Hardtop

Parts/Good Hood/Windshield

87

V8

Auto

Almost Everything

Chevrolet

Bel Air

2

Post

Parts

247

6

Auto

Pass Taillight, Driver Damage, Grille, Driver Door Trim

Fenders

1940

Chevrolet

2

Pickup

Parts

58

Engine

1946

Chevrolet

2

Pickup

Parts

146

6

4-Spd

Front Bumper, Grille, Rear Fenders

1946

Chevrolet

2

Pickup

Parts/Good Cab

180

6

4-Spd

Hood

Doors

1947

Chevrolet

2

Sedan

Parts

125

6

3-Spd

Roof is Cut

1947

Chevrolet

Style Master

4

Sedan

Parts

80

Engine, Grille

1948

Chevrolet

4

Sedan

Restorable

134

6

3-Spd

Rear Bumper, Grille

Very Litle

1949

Chevrolet

Deluxe

2

Post

Parts

202

6

3-Spd

Hood Ornament, Rear Deck Trim, Antenna, Pass Molding

Driver Side Damage

1949

Chevrolet

Deluxe

4

Sedan

Parts/Good

141

6

3-Spd

1950

Chevrolet

2

Pickup

Restorable

97

6

Front Bumper, Guages

Very Little

1950

Chevrolet

3100

2

Pickup-5 Window

Restorable

252

6

4-Spd

Front Bumper

1950

Chevrolet

3100

2

Pickup

Parts

251

6

3-Spd

Rear Bumper

Rusty

1950

Chevrolet

6100

2

Truck

Parts

233

6

4-Spd

Pass Front Fender Damage, Good Cab

Little

1950

Chevrolet

Corvair

4

Sedan

Restorable

229

6

4-Spd

Fenders

1950

Chevrolet

Deluxe

2

Fastback

Parts/Good

258

6

Auto

Trim

Qtr Damage

1950

Chevrolet

Deluxe

2

Sedan

Parts

240

6

3-Spd

1950

Chevrolet

Deluxe

2

Fastback

Restorable

226

6

3-Spd

Moldings

Lower/Decklid Damage

1950

Chevrolet

Deluxe

2

Fastback

Restorable

257

6

3-Spd

Driver Fender Trim, Pass Fender, Pass Door Trim

Very Little

1950

Chevrolet

Deluxe

4

Sedan

Parts/Rough

140

6

3-Spd

1950

Chevrolet

Deluxe

4

Sedan

Parts

177

6

3-Spd

Driver Side Damaged

1950

Chevrolet

Deluxe

4

Sedan

Restorable

250

6

3-Spd

Driver Side Damage

Fenders

1951

Chevrolet

2

Fastback

Restorable

133

Auto

Driver Front Fender, Grille, Engine Blown

1951

Chevrolet

Deluxe

2

Sedan

Parts

236

6

3-Spd

Driver Damage, Driver Door

Fenders

1951

Chevrolet

Deluxe

2

Sedan

Parts

230

6

3-Spd

Grille Damage, Driver Door

Floor

1951

Chevrolet

Deluxe

2

Fastback

Restorable

227

6

3-Spd

Grille Moldings

Lower/Bumper

1952

Chevrolet

2

Wrecker

Restorable

112

6

4-Spd

Radiator

1952

Chevrolet

4

Sedan

Parts/Complete

100

6

3-Spd

Some

1952

Chevrolet

1/2 Ton

2

Pickup

Restorable/Good

28

6

3-Spd

Complete

Box

1952

Chevrolet

3600

2

Pickup

Restorable

185

6

4-Spd

Lower

1952

Chevrolet

3600

2

Pickup-5 Window

Restorable/Rough

17

6

Complete

Dented Fenders

1952

Chevrolet

3600

2

Pickup

Parts

234

6

3-Spd

Front Bumper, Fenders Dented

Some

1952

Chevrolet

Corvair

2

Sedan

Parts/Good

188

6

4-Spd

Driver Side Damage

1952

Chevrolet

Deluxe

4

Sedan

Restorable

249

6

Auto

Floor

1953

Chevrolet

2

Post

Restorable

29

6

3-Spd

Pass Front Fender, Grille

Qtrs

1953

Chevrolet

4

Sedan

Restorable

81

6

3-Spd

Front Bumper, Pass Front Fender Damaged

1953

Chevrolet

3/4 Ton

2

Pickup

Restorable/Good

155

6

4-Spd

Grille, Driver Rear Fender Damaged

1953

Chevrolet

Bel Air

4

Sedan

Parts

179

6

Auto

Headlight Rings, Taillights

Fenders

1953

Chevrolet

Custom

4

Sedan

Parts

256

6

3-Spd

Pass Headlight Trim, Steering Wheel

Driver Fender Damage

1953

Chevrolet

Deluxe

2

Post

Parts

194

6

3-Spd

Doors

Fenders

1953

Chevrolet

Powerglide

4

Sedan

Parts

245

6

Auto

Grille

Fenders

1954

Chevrolet

2

Post

Parts/Driver Door/Bumper Good

91

Major Damage

1954

Chevrolet

4

Sedan

Restorable/Good

147

6

Auto

Rear Window

1954

Chevrolet

4

Post

Restorable

10

6

Left Door Molding, Steering Wheel

1954

Chevrolet

Bel Air

2

Post

Restorable

153

6

3-Spd

Grille, Bumper

1957

Chevrolet

Bel Air

4

Sedan

Parts/Very Few

221

Only Shell, Frame, Rear End

1958

Chevrolet

Bel Air

2

Post

Parts

31

Front Bumper

Qtrs

1958

Chevrolet

Brookwood

4

Wagon

Fair

21

V8

Auto

Windshield, Radiator

Driver Qtr/Front Fenders

1958

Chevrolet

Yoeman

4

Wagon

Restorable

130

6

3-Spd

Rocker Panels

1959

Chevrolet

2

Pickup

Parts/Good Cab/Tailgate

174

Doors, Hood Engine

1959

Chevrolet

2

Pickup

Complete Good Cab

94

6

4-Spd

Fenders

1959

Chevrolet

2

Pickup

Part/Complete

118

6

3-Spd

Fenders

1960

Chevrolet

2

Pickup

Parts

175

V8

3-Spd

Front End

Very Rusty

1960

Chevrolet

Apache 10

2

Pickup

Restorable

162

6

4-Spd

1960

Chevrolet

C-20

2

Pickup

Parts/Good Tailgate

88

6

4-Spd

Driver Side Damage

Some

1960

Chevrolet

C-20

2

Pickup

Parts

111

V8

4-Spd

Radiator

Rusty

1960

Chevrolet

C-20

2

Pickup

Parts

48

6

4-Spd

Pass Rear Qtr Damage, Tailgate

Rocker Panels

1962

Chevrolet

Bel Air

4

Sedan

Parts/Good Front End/Windshield

123

6

3-Spd Overdrive

1962

Chevrolet

Bel Air

4

Sedan

Parts/Complete

73

V8

Auto

Left Side Damaged

1963

Chevrolet

Bel Air

4

Sedan

Rear Window and Interior Parts Only

75

1963

Chevrolet

C-20

2

Pickup

Parts

15

6

3-Spd

Pass Rear Damage

1964

Chevrolet

Corvair

2

Post

Restorable

196

6

Auto

Driver Windows, Wheels, Front Seat

Very Little

1965

Chevrolet

C-10

2

Pickup

Parts

4

6

4-Spd

Wheels, Windshield, Rear End

1966

Chevrolet

Bel Air

4

Sedan

Restorable

203

6

3-Spd

1966

Chevrolet

Chevelle

4

Post

Parts

9

6

Auto

Front Bumper

1966

Chevrolet

Impala

4

Sedan

Restorable

173

6

3-Spd

1967

Chevrolet

4

Sedan

Parts

145

V8

Auto

Fenders

1970

Chevrolet

Impala

4

Sedan

Parts

78

Engine

Fenders

1971

Chevrolet

Impala

4

Sedan

Parts

222

V8-350 2bbl

Auto

Broken Grille

Qtrs

1953

Chrysler

Windsor

4

Sedan

Restorable/Parts

117

6

Auto

1957

Chrysler

Windsor

4

Wagon

Restorable

189

V8

Auto

Rear Window, Taillights

1959

Chrysler

Windsor

4

Sedan

Parts

206

V8

Auto

Pass Moldings

Qtrs

1960

Chrysler

Golden Lion

4

Post

Parts

26

V8-383 Golden Lion

Auto

Taillights, Pass Door Off but there

1950

DeSoto

Custom

4

Sedan

Restorable

211

6

3-Spd

1952

DeSoto

Firedome

4

Sedan

Restorable

46

V8-Hemi-Firedome

3-Spd

Rear Bumper

1954

DeSoto

Powerlight

4

Sedan

Parts

219

6

3-Spd Overdrive

Front Fenders Cut, Grille

Front Fenders

1960

Desoto

4

Sedan

Restorable

77

V8

Auto

1949

Dodge

Meadowbrook

4

Sedan

Parts/Good

154

6

3-Spd

Rear End

1950

Dodge

Coronet

4

Sedan

Restorable

186

6

3-Spd

Rear Moldings, Rear Bumper

1954

Dodge

Coronet

4

Sedan

Restorable

214

V8-Hemi-Red Ram

Headlights, Hood Emblem

Grille/Driver Front Fender Damage

1954

Dodge

Powerlight 8

2

Post

Parts

255

Taillights, Engine, Trans

1955

Dodge

Royal

4

Sedan

Restorable/Complete

66

V8

Auto

1958

Dodge

Coronet

4

Sedan

Restorable

208

V8

Auto

Pass Moldings, Side Trim, Taillights

Very Little

1958

Dodge

Royal

4

Sedan

Restorable/Complete

119

V8

Auto

1960

Dodge

Seneca

4

Sedan

Parts/Good

199

6

Qtrs/Front Fenders

1963

Dodge

Seneca

4

Sedan

Parts

144

6

3-Spd

Rear End

Very Rusty

1963

Dodge

Seneca

4

Sedan

Restorable

156

V8

Auto

Hood

Rear Qtrs

1964

Dodge

330

4

Sedan

Parts

5

6

3-Spd

1959

Edsel

Ranger

2

Post

Restorable

14

V8

Complete

Rear Qtrs

Ford

Shitbox

2

Junk

237

1946

Ford

3/4 Ton

2

Pickup

Cab Complete

57

V8

Box Rough

1950

Ford

2

Post

Parts

148

V8

3-Spd Overdrive

Pass Front Fender, Rear End Damage

1950

Ford

F-3

2

Pickup

Restorable/Good

1

6

4-Spd

Box

1951

Ford

Fairlane

2

Post

Restorable

12

6

3-Spd

Headlight Doors

Rear Qtrs

1952

Ford

2

Post

Parts

152

Engine, Hood

1952

Ford

2

Hardtop

Parts

51

Front End, Engine

1952

Ford

Customline

4

Sedan

Parts

138

V8

3-Spd Overdrive

Windshield, Left Fender Damage

1952

Ford

F2

2

Pickup

Restorable/Good

96

6

4-Spd

Not Much

1953

Ford

4

Sedan

Parts

52

6

Auto

1953

Ford

4

Sedan

Parts

235

6

3-Spd

Fenders Damaged

Some

1953

Ford

Customline

4

Sedan

Restorable/Good

56

V8

3-Spd

Windshield

1953

Ford

Customline

4

Sedan

Parts

213

V8

Grille

1953

Ford

Customline

4

Sedan

Parts/Rough

98

V8

1954

Ford

4

Sedan

Parts

41

V8

3-Spd

Driver Front Fender

Qtrs

1954

Ford

Customline

2

Post

Parts

34

V8

3-Spd

Driver Front Fender Damage, Misc Missing Parts, Interior

1954

Ford

Mainline

2

Post

Restorable

220

V8

Rear End, Taillights

Front Fender/Pass Door Dented

1955

Ford

Country Sedan

4

Wagon

Restorable

27

V8

3-Spd

Tailgate

1955

Ford

Customline

4

Sedan

Restorable

216

V8

Auto

Grille, Bumper, Pass Molding

Qtrs

1955

Ford

Fairlane

2

Sedan

Parts

167

V8

Auto

Pass Fender

1955

Ford

Fairlane

4

Sedan

Parts

103

V8

3-Spd Overdrive

Front End

1955

Ford

Ranch Wagon

2

Wagon

Restorable

181

Taillights, Seats, Engine

Driver Side Damage

1956

Ford

Customline

2

Post

Restorable

209

V8

4-Spd

Rear End

1956

Ford

Customline

2

Post

Parts

151

6

3-Spd Overdrive

Grille, Doors

Rusty

1956

Ford

Customline

4

Sedan

Parts

42

V8

3-Spd

Grille

Qtrs/Front Fenders

1956

Ford

Customline

4

Sedan

Parts/Good

89

Pass Front Feder, Hood, Engine

1956

Ford

Customline

4

Sedan

Parts

38

V8

3-Spd

Hood, Dash, Rear End

Front Fenders

1956

Ford

Customline

4

Sedan

Parts

212

V8

Front Clip, Steering Column

Lower

1957

Ford

Country Sedan

4

Wagon

Parts

124

V8

Auto

Rear End

Floor

1957

Ford

Country Sedan

4

Sedan

Good Body Parts

64

6

Hood, Transmission, Rear End

Floor

1958

Ford

4

Sedan

Restorable

115

V8-Thunderbird

3-Spd

1958

Ford

Custom 300

4

Sedan

Parts

239

6

3-Spd

Taillight Lenses

Lower Fenders

1958

Ford

Custom 300

4

Sedan

Parts/Good

183

V8

Auto

Trunk Lid, Back Seat, Taillights

Fenders

1958

Ford

Fairlane

4

Sedan

Parts

200

V8

Auto

Pass Rear Door

Driver Side Damage/Front Fenders/Bumper Damage/Grille Damage

1959

Ford

2

Pickup

Restorable/Good

176

6

3-Spd

Hood

Little Rust

1959

Ford

4

Sedan

Restorable

44

V8

3-Spd

Trunk Lid, Taillights

Driver Qtr

1959

Ford

4

Wagon

Restorable

166

V8

Auto

Taillight Lenses

1959

Ford

Custom 300

4

Post

Parts

23

V8

3-Spd

Mostly Complete

Qtrs

1959

Ford

Customline

2

Post

Restorable/Good

19

V8

3-Spd

Side Moldings

Trunk

1959

Ford

F250

2

Pickup

Fair

90

6

4-Spd

Tailgate

1959

Ford

F250

2

Pickup

Parts

170

V8

4-Spd

Doors

1959

Ford

Fairlane

4

Sedan

Restorable

43

V8

3-Spd

Windshield

1960

Ford

Falcon

4

Sedan

Parts

3

Engine, Windshield

Rear Qtrs

1960

Ford

Galaxie 500

4

Sedan

Parts/Rough - Perfect Front Bumper

76

1960

Ford

Ranch Wagon

2

Wagon

Parts

253

Pass Door, Hood, Engine, Trans, Seats

Fenders

1960

Ford

Starliner

2

Hardtop

Restorable/Rough

161

V8

Auto

Some Moldings, Wheels

Rear Qtrs

1961

Ford

Country Sedan

4

Wagon

Restorable/Good

201

V8

Auto

Windows-Except Windshield, Hood Emblem

Bumper/Tailgate

1961

Ford

F250

2

Pickup

Restorable

106

6

4-Spd

Some

1961

Ford

Galaxie

4

Sedan

Restorable

69

V8

Pass Front Fender, Rear Bumper Damaged

1962

Ford

Fairlane

4

Sedan

Restorable/Complete

85

6

3-Spd

Grille Damaged

1962

Ford

Galaxie

4

Sedan

Parts

61

6

3-Spd

Rusty

1962

Ford

Galaxie

4

Sedan

Restorable/Good

198

6

3-Spd

Front End

1962

Ford

Galaxie 500

4

Sedan

Parts

126

Engine, Interior, Dash, Bumpers Damaged

1963

Ford

Country Sedan

4

Wagon

Parts/Good

172

Driver Front Fender, Rear Window, Engine Disassembled

1963

Ford

Country Sedan

4

Wagon

Restorable

142

V8

Auto

Rear Window

Fenders

1963

Ford

Fairlane 500

4

Sedan

Parts

71

V8

Auto

Front End, Pass Door

1963

Ford

Galaxie

4

Sedan

Parts

110

6

3-Spd

Steering Column

Rusty

1963

Ford

Galaxie 500

2

Hardtop

Restorable

129

V8

4-Spd

Interior

Some

1963

Ford

Galaxie 500

4

Sedan

Parts/Good Bumpers

108

V8-289

3-Spd

Deck Lid, Driver Qtr

Not Bad

1963

Ford

Galaxie 500

4

Sedan

Parts/Good Bumpers

131

V8

Auto

Driver Door, Grille

Rusty

1964

Ford

2

Pickup

Restorable

158

6

4-Spd

1964

Ford

Galaxie 500

4

Sedan

Restorable

109

V8-289

Auto

Driver Qtr/Rear Bumper

1965

Ford

Custom

4

Sedan

Parts

47

V8

Auto

Qtrs

1965

Ford

Galaxie

4

Sedan

Parts/Very Rough

74

1967

Ford

Galaxie 500

4

Hardtop

Parts

137

V8

Auto

Rusty

1970

Ford

Torino 500

2

Hardtop

Parts (Shell)

157

Engine, Hood

Some

1950

GMC

1500

2

Pickup-5 Window

Restorable

232

6

3-Spd

Front Bumper

Rusty

1950

GMC

3500

2

Truck

Parts

243

6

4-Spd

Cab, Chassis Only

1960

GMC

C-20

2

Pickup

Parts

95

6

4-Spd

Beat

Rusty

1940

International

2

Pickup

Parts

259

6

Auto

Hood, Grille

1944

International

2

Pickup

Parts

225

Box/Front Fender Damage

1946

International

2

Pickup

Restorable/Good

62

6

3-Spd

1946

International

2

Pickup

Restorable/Good

60

6

3-Spd

1947

International

2

Pickup

Restorable/Good

150

6

3-Spd

1961

International

Scout-All Wheel Drive

2

Parts

244

4

4-Spd

Pass Fender, Radiator, Doors, Hood, Taillights, Rear Bumper

Floor/Qtrs

1952

Mercury

4

Sedan

Restorable/Good

165

Engine

1953

Mercury

4

Sedan

Shell w/some Moldings

55

Engine

1953

Mercury

4

Sedan

Parts

54

Engine, Grille

1957

Mercury

Monterey

2

Hardtop

Restorable

215

Auto

Rear Window

Driver Front Fender Damage

1957

Mercury

Voyager

4

Wagon

Restorable

248

V8

Auto

Driver Headlight Bucket, Intake Manifold, Radiator

Fenders

1958

Mercury

Monterey

4

Post

Restorable/Parts

30

V8-312HP

Auto

Taillights, Trunk Lock Cyl

1958

Mercury

Monterey

4

Sedan

Parts/Complete

197

?

Auto

Rear Bumper Damage/Rear Qtrs/Front Fenders

1959

Mercury

Comet

2

Post

Parts

39

6

3-Spd

Pass Front Fender Damage

Rear Qtrs/Qtrs

1959

Mercury

Monterey

4

Sedan

Parts

132

V8

Auto

Fenders

1961

Mercury

Commuter

4

Wagon

Restorable/Complete

67

V8

Auto

1961

Mercury

Commuter

4

Sedan

Parts

63

Engine, Front End

Qtrs

1963

Mercury

Monterey

4

Sedan

Parts

49

V8

Auto

Front End Wrecked

1965

Mercury

Montclair

4

Sedan

Parts/Complete

99

V8

Auto

Rusty

1966

Mercury

Comet

4

Sedan

Parts

120

6

3-Spd

1948

Oldsmobile

2

Fastback

Restorable

36

6

Radiator

1954

Oldsmobile

88

4

Post

Restorable

25

V8

Auto

Complete, Hood Bent

Front Fenders

1954

Oldsmobile

88

4

Post

Parts

24

V8

3-Spd

Complete

Driver Fender Damage

1954

Oldsmobile

88

4

Sedan

Parts/Good

164

V8

Auto

Heads

Bottom Rust

1955

Oldsmobile

88

4

Sedan

Restorable

168

V8

Auto

Hood Kinked, Driver Door Damage, Pass Qtr Damaged, Wheels

1955

Oldsmobile

88

4

Sedan

Restorable

149

V8

Auto

Radiator, Rear Window

Front Fenders

1955

Oldsmobile

88

4

Sedan

Parts

65

V8

Auto

Front End Damage

1955

Oldsmobile

98

4

Sedan

Parts/Excellent

143

Engine Fire

Lower Rust

1955

Oldsmobile

98 Holiday

4

Hardtop

Restorable

246

V8

Auto

Hood Damage

Fenders/Rockers

1955

Oldsmobile

Holiday

2

Hardtop

20

V8

Steering Column

Qtrs/Front Fenders

1956

Oldsmobile

88

2

Post

Restorable

178

Pass Front Fender, Steering Column, Pass Door Molding, Engine, Trans, Radiator

Floor/Driver Front Fender

1956

Oldsmobile

88

4

Sedan

Restorable

135

V8

Auto

Hood Damaged

1959

Oldsmobile

Dynamic 88

2

Convertible

Parts

254

V8

Auto

Heads, Intake

Qtrs

1960

Oldsmobile

Dynamic 88

4

Sedan

Parts

104

V8

Auto

Front Bumper

Some

1961

Oldsmobile

Dynamic 88

4

Sedan

Parts

191

Hood, Engine, Trans

Lower

1962

Oldsmobile

Dynamic 88

2

Hardtop

Restorable

228

V8

Auto

Fenders/Qtrs

1963

Oldsmobile

88

4

Post

Restorable/Left Rear Fender Damage

13

V8

Auto

Complete

1966

Oldsmobile

Delta 88

4

Hardtop

Parts

2

V8

Auto

Radiator

1968

Oldsmobile

4

Hardtop

Parts

139

V8-455

Auto

Rusty

1953

Packard

4

Sedan

Parts

114

6

Auto

Pass Front Fender Damaged

Rusty

1946

Plymouth

Special Deluxe

4

Sedan

Restorable

93

6

3-Spd

Pass Front Fender, Hood Damage, Deck Lid Missing

1948

Plymouth

4

Sedan

Restorable

8

6

3-Spd

Radio

Dents in Rear Fenders

1953

Plymouth

Cambridge

2

Post

Parts/Complete

207

6

3-Spd

Driver Door Handle

Rusty

1953

Plymouth

Cranbrook

4

Sedan

Parts

205

6

Trim, Door Handle

Fenders

1954

Plymouth

Cranbrook

4

Post

Restorable

11

6

3-Spd

1954

Plymouth

Savoy

4

Sedan

Parts

192

6

3-Spd

Grille, Bumper, Side Moldings, Windshield, Driver Rear Door, Pass Front Fender

Some Lower

1957

Plymouth

Savoy

2

Post

Restorable or Parts

163

V8

Auto

Windshield, Back Window

Some on Qtrs

1957

Plymouth

Savoy

4

Sedan

Restorable

217

V8

Auto

Left Taillight

Front Fender

1958

Plymouth

Belvedere

4

Hardtop

Parts

83

V8

Auto

Left Side Damaged

1960

Plymouth

Savoy

4

Sedan

Restorable

195

V8

3-Spd

Pass Door Molding

Qtrs

1961

Plymouth

Fury

4

Hardtop

Shell for Parts

116

V8

3-Spd

1961

Plymouth

Valiant Suburban

4

Wagon

Restorable/Complete

82

1962

Plymouth

4

Sedan

Parts/Complete

84

6

Auto

1962

Plymouth

Fury III

2

Post

Restorable

121

6

3-Spd

Rear Damaged

Fenders

1964

Plymouth

Fury

4

Hardtop

Restorable/Good

105

V8

Auto

1964

Plymouth

Valiant

4

Sedan

Parts

45

6

Auto

Qtrs

1968

Plymouth

Fury III

4

Sedan

Restorable/Good

50

V8-318

Auto

Driver Door

1970

Plymouth

Fury II

4

Sedan

Restorable/Good

53

V8

Auto

1951

Pontiac

Eight

4

Sedan

Parts

210

6

3-Spd

Front Bumper

Pass Fender Damage/Engine Fire

1953

Pontiac

Chieftain Deluxe

2

Hardtop

Parts/Rough

40

8

Auto

1954

Pontiac

Chieftain Deluxe

2

Post

Good Parts/Rough

33

8

Mostly Complete

1954

Pontiac

Star Chief

2

Hardtop

Restorable

32

8

Complete

1956

Pontiac

4

Sedan

Parts/Good

127

V8

Auto

Pass Front Fender, Hood, Tailgate

1958

Pontiac

Chieftain

4

Sedan

Parts

193

V8

Auto

Hood, Grille, Bumper, Radiator, Pass Front Fender, Windshield

1958

Pontiac

Star Chief

4