[FWDLK] Exterior mirror

FWLK'ers,
       Can anyone please identify a rear view mirror I found in a bit of a
garage cleanup today. Single strut manual, could I guess be from passenger
or driver's side, cast into base are  DPCD  AACY and 2299521, part no or
cast no, not sure how it went with mirrors. On the back of the chromed
mirror back is the Mopar pentastar logo, I have 6 parts books to '65 and not
in any of them. From number, could be '61 up, any ideas greatly appreciated,
                        Dave in NZ.