[FWDLK] Belvedere Colors

Thanks for all the responses!   Again..Jim and/or Clay, if you would be willing to scan those color charts for me I would be very grateful.

As for me owning a FWDLK car, its not just the cost of the car itself.  In fact, about the only thing that I DO have plenty of is desire.  I live in an apartment just outside of downtown Minneapolis with no garage space at all and, as we are being reminded again today (8" of snow), mother nature can be awfully cruel.  Not to mention the fact that I would have nowhere to work on it and I can't afford to rent space.  I don't have the right tools and even if I did, I probably wouldn't know how to use them.  I do, however, pick up any literature that I come across such as service manuals and such.  Occasionally I even buy little trinkets off of ebay for the car that I will eventually have...someday.  I currently own a set of 4 pretty decent hubcaps and one brake lamp lens for a 58 Plymouth.  I'm only 24 years old so I just keep telling myself that someday my situation will allow me to seriously consider purchasing a FWDLK car.  Until then, I am content to just learn all that I can through books and the internet.  Anyway, enough of my sob story.  Sorry, but I can get a little verbose as this is a subject that I love talking about.

Thanks again for the help.  Talk to ya' later.

Brian Carpenter