[FWDLK] Christine Again [was: Two Lane Blacktop]

[FWDLK] Christine Again [was: Two Lane Blacktop]

--- Steve Dennison <fury57@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

(snip)

> Whatever "Two Lane Blacktop" I read sure doesn`t
> sound like the movie version so I ordered
"Christine"
> instead. In the trivia section it says 13 or 16
Furys
> (depending on the version) were destroyed making the
> movie.

I had heard 27, but I understand most if not all the
ruined ones were Belvederes or Savoys. I did see a
still from the set that showed one of the cars from
the non-camera side, where they had not bothered to
change the Savoy stainless...

> In the viewer review section one says only 3 1958
> factory/stock Furys remain today.

Gee, don't we have more than that on this list? I bet
Mel has at least that many out on his "back 40".