Re: [FWDLK] movie

If y'all could put up with Bruce Dern's comments, the
looooooooog quiet method acting segments, some rather
unbelievable plot twists and really corny lines, you
probably enjoyed seeing the olde tyme gas prices and hearing
some of the old tunes.

I didn't see "Two Lane Blacktop" the first time around and
now I know why! Even though this one was in color, I liked
"Thunder Road" better....