[FWDLK] must sell

Hello,
    I hate to do this but I have a family emergency and I have no choice. I have a 60 Dodge Matador 4dr sedan, 383, 68,000 original miles. The exterior is great, no dents, paint good. The interior needs a headliner, carpet, rear package tray covered, and the insert part of the seats needs redone. I've put new points, plug wires, carb rebuilt, plugs, rotor, cap, vacuum advance, etc. since I bought it. It has to go VERY fast. I bought it two months ago and think I stole it for $3,000. I would like to get $2,500 out of it but make me an offer. This REALLY HAS TO GO NOW. Thanks alot. Duane Ballard (606)824-7348 Car is located about 30-35 miles south of cincinnati.