Re: [FWDLK] Carpenter's 57 DeSoto Adventurer

Re: [FWDLK] Carpenter's 57 DeSoto Adventurer

>I don't know the guy personally
> but I imagine that (other than royalties) the music
> business has not been so good to him since his sister died.

Disagree.  I read that he still does lots of production work.  That plus the
royalties and he's probably still in good shape.  IMHO, he's probably just
tired of the cars and wants to rotate the stock.  He's also into Corvettes,
if I remember correctly.

Ron