[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth price list

Hi all,
        After having many emails about the 58 Plymouth price list, I was
wondering if anyone else had other versions of a 58 or 59 Plymouth price
list?  The 58 list I have, seems high to those that were buying cars in
that time frame.  I only rode in cars in 57-58, and then it was just an
overcrowded, cigarette smoke filled Chevy.  Cough, Cough
        On the "how did I get hooked subject"...I started to notice finned cars
cruising Milwaukee streets around 57-58, Chevys, Chryslers, Plymouths,
Ramblers, Caddies.  Our first Chrysler product was a 59 Plymouth
Suburban Wagon, 6 stick.  But the car that really gave me the bug to own
a 59 Plymouth, was our neighbor kids 59 Sport Fury convertible. Some day
when I'm rich or famous, I may own one!  Doesn't look like anytime soon
though!
        John in Wi