[FWDLK] Pictures

Hi All,

Please don't send pics to the list.  They come through as pages of
random letters and numbers for folks without HTML-enhanced email
programs, and those on the text-based digest.  If you have any pictures
you'd like to share, just send them directly to me and I'll be happy to
post them on the web site.

-Dave