[FWDLK] Moving the 55

Hi all,
I just moved north from Dallas, Texas to Manotick, Ontario, Canada, just
south of the nations capital of Ottawa. I towed the 55 St. Regis on a
trailer behind my V10 4X4 Dodge. My luck I hit the worst snow and ice
storm I think Arkansas has ever seen and pounded the poor St. Regis
something severe. The hood stops vibrated down and the hood jiggled
messing up the pearl paint pretty bad. On the 440 bypass at Little Rock
a transport passed me in the slush and through gravel, ice, snow and
stones all over us. I have just put in my claim to Haggertys and will
see what happens. They have a sterling reputation and trust it will be
maintained. My new email is dulmage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ron Dulmage