Re: [FWDLK] Forward Look Cousin!?

Hi all,
I apologize for the change of the subject being talked about here but being
new to the list server and car restoration ,I am wondering with all the years
of experience of the others on this list if any one particular brand of
engine oil has been determined to be best suited for use in these restored
cars?
Thanx for any and all replies to this question.
Denny Krontz  62 300