Re: [FWDLK] Searching parts for -73 T & C !

Re: [FWDLK] Searching parts for -73 T & C !

I don't know how else to say it, but this email was absolutely outrageous.
I know we've been reminded lately by list administration that it wasn't
considerate to send large files to the list.  Those incidents involved
files around 50K or less.  This was over 10 times as large!  AND, it isn't
even Forward Look related!

Does anyone know if there's a way to prevent this kind of thing?  Relying
on the self-restraint of individuals doesn't seem to be working.  I don't
mean going to a moderated list, as I would not expect anyone to do the kind
of work involved in that - I mean maybe some kind of filter at the
list-server (if that's the right terminology).  I'd hate to think that the
only way to avoid receiving this kind of abusive email via the list is for
me to drop off this list - I enjoy 99 and 44/100ths percent of the email
too much for that!

If anyone has a good suggestion, I hope you'll share it with us.

Thanks,
Steve Shapiro
1955 DeSoto Firedome
1991 Dodge Spirit R/T