[FWDLK] Car for Sale

The last car that was influenced by Virgil Exner's design hand
was actually the '64 Chrysler 300K.  The Chrysler 300 mail group
has proven this through photos of a concept car that Ghia
produced that has strong suggestions about the 300K.  I can
attach photos of the concept for you.

There is a family in the 300 club which has huge medical bills
due to very serious illness of their young daughter.

This has forced them to offer for sale their very fine 300K well
below market value.

If you have $9,000 and an interest, please contact Mr. Ed
Tierney in Alabama.

GlobalCabl@xxxxxxx

If ANYONE is bothered by this post not being about '55-61
Chrysler vehicles exclusively, then I would ask you to rethink
the fellowship and camaraderie of the old car hobby and have
some compassion for another human being.

Wayne Graefen