[FWDLK] 1959 Desoto Mopar Best of Show

I just wanted fellow Forward Lookers to know today I entered my 1959 Desoto
in the Southern Mopar Nationals. I was a little intimidated to see no other
Forward Look cars but many Challengers, Barracudas and assorted Hemi Muscle
cars. I have gotten some flack even from fellow forward lookers about
investing in a sedan but after all was said and done Elvis (my 1959 Firesweep
Sedan) was picked as Best of Show. Even over some cars I was told due to
thier rarity and Hemi engines are valued at 50k +. What do you think?
Russell