Re: [FWDLK] Just a quick question....

Actually, the non-hemi 354 cid engine was used in all 1958
Candian-built Dodge Custom Royals, DeSoto Firedomes and
Chrysler Windsors.

They all had a a 2-barrel carb with 10:1 compression ratio.
For horsepower and torque, though -
Custom Royal  : HP - 275@4400, torque - 370@2000
Firedome : HP - 295@4600, torque - 385@2000
Windsor : HP - 290@4400, torque - 385@2000