[FWDLK] Radio Speaker

Hello All,
I'm looking for a source for radio speaker for my '57. I need one of those
cheesy old OEM style 6" X 9" speakers for the rear packing shelf. This is the
speaker with the small 8 ohm magnet.  I understand that the original radio
will not drive the newer big magnet speakers very well.  JC Whitney did not
have anything that looked close in their catalog.
Reconing my old speaker might be an expensive ($40-50) option but I figured I
could find a new(er) one first.
Any sources?
Jim Krausmann